Stay Tuned for Upcoming Workshops
Check back here for new workshops as they become available
Hands on Masterclass - Vintage Wave
Due to popular demand, I am running two Vintage Wave Masterclass Workshops on the 30th of May at OZ Dare Academy in Collingwood.
I will be revealing all my styling secrets, sharing how I work effortlessly on all hair types to create a beautiful, feminine and romantic hair style that I have styled on thousands of women.
In this workshop students will watch and mimic on a live model while I demonstrate step by step how to master my signature style the Vintage Wave.
You will have the option of creating the style with or without Clip in Hair Extensions though I highly recommend using extensions for extra glam waves.
Each masterclass will run for 4 hours and you can choose between the morning or afternoon workshop. If you are wanting to learn to style with and without extensions then I highly recommend booking the All Day Workshop. You will benefit greatly from the All Day Workshop as being able to master the vintage wave with all hair types is what will take your styling to the next level.
Here are the key points that I will be demonstrating:
- How to achieve long-lasting hold
- How to determine which tools to use for your desired results
- Styling tricks and techniques that can be used on all styles
- How to clip in hair extensions efficiently without client discomfort, completely hidden and secured to leave in for days.
- How to create shapes in the hair
- How to maintain consistency
- How to section
- How to curl
- How to cut your style time in half
This workshop is suitable for hair dressers and stylists of all levels but is open to anyone with some hair experience.
The workshop is $299 for a single session, $598 for the All Day Workshop.
Payment plan available.
On the day you will receive a goodie bag that will include all the vintage wave styling products you will need for the workshop plus three tools: 2x combs, 1 brush and styling clips.
Food and drinks will be provided.
You will be required to bring along:
- A suitable model
- Muck Stick Curling Iron or high heat curling iron (210 degrees heating and barrel no wider than 30mm)
For more information please fill out the request form below and I will be in touch to answer any of your questions and we will send you the payment details to book your tickets.